Let's start this off by saying one thing: Whatever your reason for being gluten-free, you are welcome here. Mine is not to judge. Mine is to help, through blog & cookbook (have a copy? what are you waiting for?). And if anyone in your life doesn't support your gluten-free-ness, that's their agenda at work. Not yours.
Except, maybe I might judge #10 just a wee little bit.
1. You have celiac disease.
2. Your loved one is gluten-free. Solidarity!
3. You have or your child has an autism spectrum disorder.
4. You just feel better since you cut out gluten.
5. No one should eat gluten. Cavemen didn't eat it!
6. You went to a naturopath who told you, cut out the gluten and your health problems would go away.
7. You have another auto-immune disease, like Crohn's Disease, that responds well to a diet free of gluten (among other things).
8. You're allergic to wheat.
9. You have had fertility problems.
10. Because Gwyneth Paltrow is gluten-free.
Why are you gluten-free?
P.S. Whatever your reason, My Cookbook would be a big help. Pick up a copy!