Healthy Fudgesicles Recipe
- Popsicle mold
- 1 can (14 fluid ounces) full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- ¾ cup (6 fluid ounces) milk (any kind, just not nonfat)
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chopped (use your best chocolate here)
- In a medium-size, heavy-bottom saucepan, place the coconut milk or cream, milk, and cocoa powder, and whisk to combine well.
- Place the pan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the pot and whisk until the chocolate is melted.
If you’re using a vertical mold.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until frozen. Unmold and serve.
If you’re using a horizontal mold.
- Allow the mixture to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until it begins to thicken. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen. Unmold and serve.